The new Semester begins October 2023
- The MSc in Cybersecurity at EUC has been listed in the prestigious European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) database of universities meeting the criteria for high-profile education in cybersecurity.
- Students are equipped with technical skills and an understanding of law, risk management, ethical hacking and cryptography as these relate to cybersecurity.
- Businesses are continually becoming more and more conscious of the danger posed by cyberattacks, both in economic terms and what it means for their customers. According to a survey carried out by PwC, budgeting for IT security, on a global level, has grown by 24% during the last year.
- Businesses nowadays are in demand of experienced and specialized security experts who can help to protect their networks and systems. The scale, the complexity, and amount of malware that is created by cybercriminals means that existing IT departments are unable to cope. Today,
- 67% of companies plan on employing more cybersecurity experts ((ISC)² Cybersecurity Workforce Study 2022)), Considering that more than a million cybersecurity jobs remained unfilled worldwide, cybersecurity graduates will have the most opportunities than any other profession in the technology sector.
Facts about cybersecurity job prospects
- There is an estimated shortage of 4.6 million cybersecurity experts globally and 1.2 million unfilled information security positions in Europe, Africa & The Middle East (EMEA) ((ISC)² Cybersecurity Workforce Study 2022)
- 67% of companies plan on employing more cybersecurity experts ( (ISC)² Cybersecurity Workforce Study 2022))
Make an impact on your career with the MSc in Cybersecurity
The Master of Science in Cybersecurity of European University Cyprus will give you the knowledge and information security skills to enter one of the most sought-after professionals in the world
The MSc in Cybersecurity is an ideal qualification for graduates of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electronic Engineering and other related field.
- Financial Services
- Health Industries
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
- Communications and Network Security
- Current Trends in Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Policy, Governance, Law and Compliance
- Cybersecurity Architecture and Operations
Early Bird Registration for registrations until 16 June 2023
RATED FOR EXCELLENCE
5 Stars Distinction for Online Learning
European University Cyprus has received the Five Stars distinction in the area of Online Learning on the QS TOP UNIVERSITIES (QS Stars University Ratings) rating of institutions around the world. This rating of excellence was achieved with high scores for student-faculty engagement, student services and technology and for commitment to online learning. Through rigorous and independent data collection and analysis of performance metrics, European University Cyprus also received Five Stars in teaching, employability, internationalization, medicine and inclusiveness.
Distance Education Unit
The Online Learning Approach
- Use of a variety of digital technologies to enrich the learning environment
- Application of current online-teaching methodologies to cater to individual learning styles
- Interactive activities throughout semester to accomplish learning outcomes/skills (50% of final grade for each course)
- Final written examinations (50% of the final grade for each course)
- Use of synchronous (teleconferencing, chat, etc.) and asynchronous (email, discussion forums, wikis, etc.) communication for course content and feedback
The Infrastructure and Support
- Faculty with extensive online-education training and ongoing professional development
- Use of comprehensive and up-to-date sources and educational material
- Modern virtual campus e-learning platform through Blackboard Learn
- Modern web-conference tools and online collaboration through Blackboard Collaborate
- 24/7/365 access to the University Library services and resources through Open Athens
- 24-hour online technical support services
- Personal Advisor for academic support and mentoring
- Career Center for professional and employment advising
By the Numbers
NATIONALITIES ON CAMPUS
GRADUATE EMPLOYMENT RATE