Student at the center of our learning process.
*Early Bird Registration for applications submitted until December 16, 2022
The new Semester begins February 2023
The Distance Education Unit offers fully accredited Bachelor and Master Degree programs providing easy access to knowledge and education to all people who are not able to attend a face-to-face program due to personal, professional and/or geographical reasons.
The Distance Education Unit is expanding rapidly and counts students from 17 foreign countries such as Greece, USA, UAE, Poland, Germany, Austria, England, France, Luxembourg, Sweden, Russia, Portugal, Spain, Kenya, Malta, Morocco, Belgium but also many students from Cyprus as well.
Programs of Study
- – Business Studies
- – English Studies
- – Marketing Communications & Social Media
- – Psychology
- – Career Guidance and Counseling*
- – Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- – English Studies
- – Information Systems
- – International Commercial Law
- – Business Administration (MBA)
- – Medical Education
- – Music Education
- – Public Administration*
- – Public Health
- – Public Law
- – Education Sciences
- – Creativity and Play in Early Childhood Education
- – Education Leadership
- – Special and Inclusive Education
- – Technologies of Learning & Communication and STEAM Education
- – Speech Language Pathology
*The program is exclusively taught in Greek.
- The Distance Education Unit of European University Cyprus is determined, from a pedagogical perspective, by a concrete model. Our main inspiration for the design and development of this model has been the Open University of Catalonia, the first 100% online university in the world, with which the Distance Education Unit of the EUC is constantly collaborating not only in research, but also at teaching level.
- The Virtual Campus and the Blackboard platform is the environment which provides access to learning resources and content.
- The final exams are organized over weekends, in January, May and September, and they take place in various cities in Cyprus, Greece and other international destinations where our students reside.
Infrastructure and Support
- Experienced and trained teaching staff
- Comprehensive and up-to-date sources/educational material.
- Modern e-learning platform Blackboard.
- Modern web-conference tools and online collaboration.
- Access to the University Library services.
- 24-hour online student service support for technical issues.
- Academic consultant for student mentoring.
Distance Education Unit
at European University Cyprus
Learning that fits your life
Studying online with European University Cyprus means you can study when and where you want—at home, at work or on the go—and decide on a study schedule to that suits your life style and career demands.
Our online learning environment is highly interactive, giving you the opportunity to not only work closely with faculty but also to regularly collaborate with fellow students in small groups.
Faculty with Experience in Distance Education
Our programs are taught by the highly qualified faculty of European University Cyprus and/or external associates, specialists in their respective fields, with experience in Distance Education and the use of Information and Communication technologies from other accredited Higher Education institutions.
By the Numbers
NATIONALITIES ON CAMPUS
GRADUATE EMPLOYMENT RATE
RATED FOR EXCELLENCE
FIVE STARS INSTITUTION
European University Cyprus has been ranked with an overall assessment of 5-Stars by QS TOP UNIVERSITIES (QS Stars). The QS Stars University Rating evaluates institutions globally on 50 different indicators and awards universities between one and five stars in a range of fields. EUC has received five stars for performance in the areas of teaching, employability, internationalization, online learning, inclusiveness and the MD Medicine for the competitiveness and strength of the program.