- The scholarships cover 50% of the annual tuition fees.
- The scholarships are valid for all years of study (Full Time study mode, minimum 30 credits/60 ECTS annually). Students will be able to continue receiving the scholarships for consecutive years provided they achieve a GPA of 3.00 or above.
- All applicants must have completed their secondary education (equivalent to 12 years of school) with a minimum average grade on their high school leaving certificate of B+ or above
- Current students are not eligible to apply
- The scholarship will not apply if an exchange year (Erasmus) is undertaken, or if you suspend your studies for any reason
- Candidates must not exceed 25 years of age
- The scholarships are open to non-Cypriot nationals